Senior UX Designer
Honda Innovations is looking for a collaborative, passionate designer to drive research and concept creation in the automotive space. As a UX Designer, you will work alongside product managers, engineers, and fellow designers to research new technologies and create hardware and software-based proof of concepts to assess new technologies for use in future Honda products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to define the next generation connected car user experience.
- Conceive cutting-edge designs, from concept to execution, across multiple platforms and formats.
- Create wireframes, visual assets, mockups, working prototypes, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Seek input, requirements, and iterative feedback from stakeholders across the company to help define creative design solutions.
- Think strategically to define and champion solutions that improve products and process across the team and company.
- Build close relationships with program managers, engineers, business partners, and senior management to maintain strong project and team alignment.
- Evangelize design thinking within Honda.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI/HMI, Design, or related studies
- 5+ years experience in UX or Interaction Design
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative design solutions
- Must be able to communicate design ideas to the internal development and product teams, as well as senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organization skills
You will be responsible for conducting research, developing concepts, and creating assets for use in prototype applications. We are looking for rockstars who are self-motivated and excited about working in the rapidly evolving automotive space.
Please apply here.
Candidates must have the legal right to work for Honda R&D in the United States.