Honda Innovations is currently seeking a Product Manager to lead the product strategy and roadmap for our Connected UX suite of innovative applications and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop product strategy, requirements, and roadmap for Connected UX initiatives, from conception to delivery.
- Work alongside business development, product management, project management, and Honda’s Internal and external cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of product management experience related to automotive, IoT, or mobile – consumer facing products.
- 3+ years of experience in an agile iterative software development environment (SDLC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You’ll be collaborating heavily with multiple departments within Honda. Clear, actionable, and concise communication is key.
- Ability to analyze data and create professional presentation materials to communicate learnings to Honda’s business globally and inspire action.
- Ability to build consensus between the external partner and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with competing priorities.
You must be a quick learner, self-starter, and not afraid to ask questions when needed.
Please apply here.
Candidates must have the legal right to work for Honda R&D in the United States.