Full Stack Engineer
Honda Innovations is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Engineering Team to help with rapid prototyping and software development. We are looking for someone that likes to ask the “what if” and “why” questions. Someone who can dream up of creative solutions and has the drive to work towards achieving them. If you like being challenged to work out of your comfort zone, we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Android and mobile web applications
- Extrapolate solutions from ideas
- Technology exploration
- Implement 3rd party APIs
- Communicate effectively with other Engineers, Senior Staff, and Stakeholders
- Support independent developers in building and testing in-vehicle applications
- Develop APIs and documentation for onboarding outside developers
- Ability to work overtime and travel as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on developing mobile applications for Android
- Experience with developing applications utilizing GPS data
- Experience with developing and using REST APIs
- Experience with setting up and managing development environments
- Experience with using IPC frameworks and AWS infrastructure
- Experience with developing backends for mobile applications
Please apply here.
Candidates must have the legal right to work for Honda R&D in the United States.