Honda Innovations is seeking an Electronics Technician to support our engineering efforts in the areas of automotives, power products, robotics, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and test prototype electronic devices at the board level. This includes reading schematics and other technical documents, soldering, testing with digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, and other electronics equipment.
- Operate fabrication equipment including 3D printers, CNC mills, etc.
Fabricate prototypes using shop tools including drill press, lathe, grinder, and other hand tools.
- Maintain shop facilities including organizing tools and supplies, managing inventory of consumable items, and suggesting improvements to shop layout to increase efficiency.
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar area preferred.
- Experience using shop equipment and tools, such as signal generators, digital multimeters, power tools, and oscilloscopes.
- Demonstrated experience in fabrication using materials such as plastic, metal, wood, and textiles.
- Experience in basic vehicle maintenance including inflating tires, charging batteries, jump-starting vehicles, and checking fluid levels.
Please apply here.
Candidates must have the legal right to work for Honda R&D in the United States.