Honda Innovations is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our Mountain View, CA office. This position will perform a wide range of office support activities for two fast-paced, open innovation programs that will create and prototype transformative products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and greet guests
- Coordinate company internal meetings and take transcripts when necessary
- Organize data and maintain logs relative to support program functions
- Plan and coordinate program calendars and meetings
- Management of equipment for Honda Xcelerator and Honda Developer Studio programs
- Manage team travel planning and expenses
- Handle shipping and receiving of mail and packages
- 2+ years of proven experience in an office assistant or similar role
- Ability to work in a multinational team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Familiarity with SAP
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues
- Working experience within a Japanese company
- Fluent in Japanese
Please apply here.
Candidates must have the legal right to work for Honda R&D in the United States.